DP World identified a need to improve consistency and efficiency of operations around its global portfolio of over 65 container terminals.
Risk-based Asset Management was identified as a solution and DP World chose eAM as its partner to lead its asset management journey.
eAM established an AM Centre of Excellence (COE) to lead DP World’s global AM Programme.
- AM Framework, AM Policy & Strategy
- Tailored AM maturity assessment tool (Enterprise Dynamics™)
- Gap assessments and consultancy support for container ports across Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa & the Middle East
- Head Office AM Steering Committee
Online and classroom based AM training curriculum.
DP World is now leading the AM Programme itself, with notable traction at Board level. The programme has delivered significant benefits, including alignment of objectives and informed decision-making.
Specific benefits realised include:
- Opex reductions of up to 17%
- Capex reductions of 10-30%
- Retained risk reductions of up to 75%.
An AM training curriculum is now in place and DP World has been recognised as an IAM endorsed training provider.